Thursday, July 26, 2012

A New Beginning

I started a blog years ago and then not so long after i started it i neglected it and then more time passed and i forgot the password and was unable to post anything new. Today i am committing to this new blog. I will use it to keep me honest- posting new work, ideas, images i like, recipes, travel photos, songs that make me groove, beautiful things, works in progress, anything that meets my fancy. It is my blog of inspiration- and a place where i can trace my thoughts.
I have heard about writing something everyday that you are thankful for- and i will do that on this blog too- basically ill do many things on this blog because imakemanythings.
thank you quilts for existing- all your pieces fit together perfectly and make me believe in puzzles that are challenging but are rewarding- ones that are worth the time it took to finish them.

2 comments:

  1. Leah, all of your quilts are amazing! I'm particularly in love with the last one listed. Can't wait to see your portrait quilt come together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting kim! it was so good to see you this weekend! The quilts i posted on the first entry are my inspiration quilts, so i didnt make these- but i am honored that you thought i was that good! Ill keep you posted on my portrait quilt! I went to your etsy shop...AMAZING!!!! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete